How do you reset the computer on a Camaro?
To reset the battery and ECU in sync, the fuses need to be removed in order.
- Open the hood.
- Locate the fuse box and open the cover.
- Locate both the PCM BATT and PCM IGN fuses.
- Use the fuse puller to remove PCM BATT fuse.
- Use the fuse puller to remove the PCM IGN fuse.
- Wait ten minutes.
How do you reset the anti theft system on a Camaro?
try to start, then turn it to off..,,then turn it to on (not start).. leave it on for 15 min… turn it to off for 2 min..and start.. This will reset the signal from the bcm to the pcm of the car.
Why is my Camaro not starting?
The most common causes that hinders normal starting operation of your Camaro are dead key fob battery, dead 12v battery, corrosion on battery terminals, bad alternator, clogged fuel filter, broken starter, blown fuse, empty gas tank, immobilizer error or any fault in the electrical system.
How much is a 1981 Camaro worth?
**Figure based on a stock 1981 Chevrolet Camaro valued at $7,800 with OH rates with $100/300K liability/UM/UIM limits. Actual costs vary depending on the coverage selected, vehicle condition, state and other factors.
How much is a starter for a 2010 Camaro?
2010 Chevy Camaro Starter – from $159.99+ | AutoZone.com.
How much is a 1981 Chevy Camaro Z28 worth?
Data based on 128 auction sales. note: The images shown are representations of the 1981 Chevrolet Camaro and not necessarily vehicles that have been bought or sold at auction….Chevrolet Models.
How much is a 1982 Camaro worth?
Through The Years
|EXPECT TO PAY|
|1982||Z28 Indy Edition||$7600-$20,700|
|1985-1986||IROC-Z 305 TPI||$8700-$19,400|
|1988-1992||Sport Coupe/RS 305 TBI||$2500-$12,300|
How long does it take for a PCM to relearn?
It only takes ~30 seconds for the computer to relearn its settings. Generally it’ll idle high during that time (at least on WJ’s) until it learn them.
How do I relearn idle?
- With the vehicle at a complete stop, set the parking brake.
- Put the gearshift in P (Park for Automatics) or Neutral (for Manuals), turn off all accessories and start the engine.
- Run the engine until it reaches normal operating temperature.
- Allow the engine to idle for at least one minute.